We ensure peace of mind that your projects are expertly managed every step of the way.
The project management process ensures all aspects of construction are coordinated, analysed and controlled from construction documentation to tender stage and through to certificate of partial completion.
Project administration in construction is a dynamic and multifaceted role that requires strong organisational skills, communication, and problem-solving skills. Our team’s expertise ensures that construction projects are completed efficiently, safely and to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
The Project Administration process
- Team management of construction superintendent
- Construction design and documentation
- Tender management, coordination, and analysis
- Contract management
- Building permits and approvals
- Management of construction program and timelines
- Complete client representation
- Management of builder and contractors
- Cost and budget management
- Liaison with authorities (council, utilities, etc.)
- Management of consultants
We understand the critical importance of construction projects being delivered on time and on budget. Our clients want assurance that their projects are being built by a licensed, reputable and cost-effective construction company. Rest assured that Mollard Property Group can oversee the project planning, scope and deliverables to ensure building permits are obtained in a timely manner, avoiding construction delays.
We also manage the construction superintendent to oversee the building company to develop a detailed project plan, ensure deliverables, scheduling, milestones resource allocation and budget stays on track.
We provide our clients with frequent, detailed project reports and updates, giving them peace of mind that their project and costs are well managed and finalised with a smooth handover.
Fill in your details below to receive our full Childcare Centre Development brochure