A childcare centre’s location and access can be critical to its success, however, determining if a site is suitable is extremely complex.
At Mollard Property Group, we lead the way in site search and identification, undertaking an in-depth analysis to determine if the site is suitable for your development.
This detailed and important site suitability assessment includes:
- Reporting + forecasting population and demographics profile
- Suburb profile, site access, car parking and traffic analysis
- Location overview, access and exposure
- Town planning summary
- Licensed places to childcare ratio
- Industry competition analysis
- Current and future supply and demand in the area
- Key demand drivers for childcare
- Childcare development applications or approvals in the area
- Proposed preliminary concept + floorplan including 3D colour façade
- Rental analysis and income schedule
- Development financial feasibility and analysis
- Estimated development profit margin
- Executive summary and recommendations
We consider every facet of the proposed usage of the site and the location that supports it.
Our site suitability report will provide you with the necessary tools to make an informed decision about the best development option quickly – perfect for the due diligence process when considering a property acquisition. Each report is tailor-made, 25-30 pages in length and is completed within 10 business days.
Let us help you reduce your risks, do the research and get you a successful outcome.
Fill in your details below to receive our full Site Suitability Analysis brochure